"Only 1 thing is worse than a pirate: 2 pirates."
That famous proverb sums up the master pirate. Think ye of a rogue pirate and times it by two and a bit and: Voila. Happyjoy, we arrive at the 'master pirate.' These 'pesky rascals' have sussed that sitting there waiting to get attacked isn't the most successful tactic. These 'blighters' go even as far as ambushing! I know; what has the world come to? On the bright side, once you get to their level though, their spoils are much more satisfactory than their predecessors.
Probably most common in Narokan (at least 4)
- Level 8
- Influence per Mission: 64
- 769 - 1,124 XP
- 580 Hull, 1,490 Armor, 920 Shield
- Shield recharge: 40
- Guns: 2 x 10 MJ Pulse Laser (Damage: 77 - 90)
- Guns: 3 x 2 MJ Pulse Laser (Damage: 29 - 35)
- Turrets: 2 x Tiny Omega Canon (Damage: 86 - 96)
- Missiles: 2 x Z-001, every first round of combat!!! (Reload time: every first round of combat; damage: 46 - 47)
- Missiles: X-1100 (Reload time: 5 - 14 rounds; and damage: 88 - 95)
- Cloaking: Nebulae
- Drops: 1 m3 1 m3
- Family: Pirate